Wednesday 11 August 2010

Just married

So yet again I have hardly posted a thing on here but I got married yesterday so things have been a little hectic. Hopefully now I can really get down to crafting and to posting some of my efforts on here. Plus I am searching at the moment for a supplier who sells purple cows hot pockets for their hot/cold laminator as I am desperate to get some projects going with it but can't without the laminator pockets ;o( Have emailed purple cows themselves but they don't post to the UK so I am stumped. I am determined to get some one way or another!
Happy crafting everyone - I'll be back soon
Sam

4 comments:

  1. Hi!Sam,nice to see you in Blogland :)
    Congratulations to you too.
    Thanks for joining Squiggle Stamps Blog.
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I visited your other blog yesterday which was on your wedding day!! Congratulations!! Hope you had a wonderfull day! Thanks for becoming my blog follower. Hope you like my cards.
    Greetz, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I never looked at the date hihihi, now realise you were married in AUgust!! No brains...
    Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sam what wonderful news. Married !!
    Have fun ,take care and see you back crafting soon Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete